- RM1,000.0 - RM1,500.0 Per Month
Time: 11.00 am to 4.00 pm
Venue: Starbucks Coffee, Pearl Point Shopping Centre (LOT 1.0.26 GRD FLR JLN KELANG LAMA, 58000 KL).
- Updated Resume
- Photocopy of identity Card (Front & Back)
- Original and PHOTOCOPY of your related certificates
- Photocopy of your Latest 3 months payslips (if working)
- One (1) Passport Sized Photograph
- To ensure that a professional standard of customer care is maintained in order to promote Company Products so that Sales Targets are achieved.
- To provide professional service to customers.
- To coordinates sufficient stock levels.
- To ensure of correct selling techniques to do sales and achieves target
- To perform cashier functions & promote Watson’s VIP Member Cards
- To maintains procedures and methods according to Operations Standards.
- To undertakes other tasks as required by superiors.
- Attractive Salary of RM 1,000 to 1,500*
- Yearly Increment
- 4 Months Bonus*
- Medical Benefit
- Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave
- Overtime Payment
- Staff Discount
- *T&C Apply
Subang Jaya/ USJ
- Summit USJ
- SS15 Subang Jaya
- Taipan USJ
- Main Place USJ
- SS15 TWO
- Subang Parade
- Empire Mall Subang
Old Klang Road/ Sri Petaling
- Kompleks Mega Mendung
- Endah Parade, Sri Petaling
- Pearl Point Shopping Centre
- Kuchai Lama
- Possess pleasant personality and good communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM /STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate in any field.
- Good interpersonal & follow-up skill, adaptable and result-oriented.
- Able to work retail hours (includes weekends and public holidays).
- At least 1 year of working experience in retail / F&B industry.
- Full Time positions available.
Watson’s Personal Care Stores Sdn Bhd (Reg No. 289892-V)
19th Floor, Central Plaza,
34, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence."
"Information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required."
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level