- RM1,500.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, portioning, preparation and food storage.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality and presentation standards and food preparation checklist.
- Monitor food quality while preparing food and ensure proper portion and food arrangement.
- Use kitchen tools safely and appropriately and ensure cleanliness of working station and kitchen equipment at all time.
- Communicate with other kitchen team member for any assistance.
- Malaysian citizen with minimum SPM qualification.
- At least 1 years working experience in Chinese Cuisine or equivalent.
- Able to work on retail/shift hours, weekends & public holidays.
- Must be disciplined and committed.
- Able to work at SOGO Kuala Lumpur.
- Service allowance
- Medical coverage
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level