- RM1,600.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Setup treatment area and instruments for dental procedures
- Chair-side assistance during all dental procedures.
- Provide support to dentists and other team members.
- Greet and care for all patients in a polite and courteous manner
- Assist Dentists to update patient’s dental chart
- Guide patient into treatment room and prepare them for treatment.
- Ensure the laboratory work is checked and follow up closely with the delivery time.
- Diploma in Nursing is preferrable
- Have 1-2 years working experience in dental nursing will be added advantage
- Speaks reasonably well in English & Bahasa with pleasant personality
- Able to work during weekend.
- On-site training will be provided
- Dental Care
- Medical Claim
- Medical Insurance Benefits
- 14 days Annual Leaves
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level