- Support enterprise wide analytics by collaborating with other Grabpay departments to understand business reporting needs and requirements.
- Design, development, and maintenance of a call center operations reporting package for Grabpay management.
- Gather and analyze data to create documentation and specifications for new data production reports and effectively communicate related methodologies to business users
- Oversees and facilitates flow of data information between and among Grabpay operations, departments and other constituencies.
- Query and analyze data from various environments.
- Interpret data and provide analytical commentaries to explain or highlight significant findings.
- Design/construct production or adhoc reports and dashboards through analytics tools, such as Microsoft SQL.
- Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Holistics and Tableau is added advantage.
- Present analytic findings in a clear and concise format to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage timely and accurate delivery of mandatory federal and state marketplace reports.
- Establish and implement standards and strategies for efficient data management and data quality review processes.
- Expand technical and business knowledge through individual research and on-the-job training. Participate in meetings and facilitate information exchange with other departments.
- Serve as a data steward for Grabpay job aides and other tools to assist representatives in improving overall quality of interactions.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree required in information systems or related field; experience in healthcare industry a plus.
- 2+ years working with Microsoft SQL.
- General knowledge of call center data management tools and systems - exposure to Zendesk, Avaya/ Genesys/ Siebel (CRM), XCally and Contact Solutions or similar telephony systems highly desirable.
- Self-reliant and self-motivated to understand and develop technical solutions.
- Experience designing and working with relational and multi-dimensional models.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in SAS or SSRS is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree