- RM1,800.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Responsible for planning, supervision and coordination of construction works.
- Monitoring progress at site.
- Report to Project Manager on the daily progress of the project.
- Perform duties assigned by Project Manager.
- Daily work planning, management of sub-con and ensure work done accordingly.
- Site works supervision and inspection.
- Organize workforce for respective project and work activities.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with safety requirements and regulations.
- Ensure work executed in accordance with quality standards required.
- Able to liaise and coordinate with Clients, Sub-contractors, Suppliers, etc.
- Possess good leadership, strong analytical and organization skills with ability to plan and work independently.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skill and a team player.
- Possess at least a Professional Cert/Dip. in Civil Eng/Architecture/Building or equivalent
- Male Only
- English | Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess Own Transport: Car / Van
- Experience Level: 1-3 years