- RM2,800.0 - RM3,800.0 Per Month
- Support IT functions on a daily operational basis and ensuring system and networking is in optimal performance.
- Ensure security and confidentiality of company database information.
- Install, test, monitor, upgrade or maintain the overall IT-related infrastructure, desktop and laptop, as well as software and hardware.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose any IT related issues.
- Perform security and virus check periodically and make recommendation on system and workflow improvement to Management when necessary.
- Perform ad hoc task as and when required.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least five (5) years working experience in the service industry, preferably in Retail or F&B environment.
- Is detail-oriented and highly independent.
- Has an analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Can communicate fluently in English (both verbal and written).
- Experience in POS system, networking and server setup & maintenance.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Words & Excel).
- Knowledge of SQL and Quickpay Payroll is an advantage.
- EPF & SOCSO contribution
- Staff purchase.
- On-going training.
- Career advancement.
- Opportunity to travel abroad to annual business conference.
- Bachelor's Degree