- RM2,800.0 - RM3,800.0 Per Month
- Manage full spectrum of HR functions with limited supervision.
- Support all HR-related activities and ensure compliance with the Company policies and local legislation.
- Involve in end-to-end recruitment process to ensure manpower needs are met and within the required time frame.
- Handle end-to-end payroll processes, ensuring errors are minimalised and report are generated and forwarded to relevant department for their further action.
- Attend to grievances and provide appropriate advice on disciplinary matters.
- Propose, review and implement policies and procedures from time to time.
- Maintain confidentiality on all HR and Company matters, including staff related issues.
- Perform ad hoc task as and when required.
- Degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least five (5) years working experience in the service industry, preferably in Retail or F&B environment.
- Is detail-oriented and highly independent.
- Has an analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Can communicate fluently in English (both verbal and written).
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Words & Excel).
- Knowledge in Quickpay Payroll is an advantage.
- Willing to travel as and when required.
- EPF & SOCSO contribution
- Staff meal.
- On-going training.
- Career advancement.
- Opportunity to travel abroad to annual business conference.
- Bachelor's Degree