- RM1,000.0 - RM1,700.0 Per Month
- Manage and understand customer needs and questions with flying colors.
- Provide the best service and wise use a mechanism to promote product promotion.
- Prepare sales / promotional area confirmed by the layout, ensure that no garbage / POP box and left behind enough and sufficient.
- Prepare and provide merchandise.
- Doing P.A or return defective goods to the supplier.
- Keeping counters for monthly stock-taking.
- Attend training when necessary and appropriate.
- Minimum SPM and above.
- Good communication in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Have a strong interest in working in the retail sector.
- Able to work shifts, overtime, work on weekends and public holidays.
- Cheerful van and was not ashamed.
- Has an interesting personality - smart dress and neat, professional speaking and consulting with customer.
- Medical Card
- Annual bonus
- Annual Increment
- Further education opportunities
- Training / uniforms provided.
- Surau and canteen provided.
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level