- RM1,500.0 - RM2,300.0 Per Month
- Responsible for guiding the hostess, waiter/waitress and bus boy/girls in the performance of their jobs.
- Responsible for ensuring sufficient operating guest supplies, beverage supplies and operating equipment during outlet’s operation.
- Responsible for the over all sanitation and cleanliness of the outlet during the shift.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and good working order of all equipment, furniture and fixtures in the outlet.
- Responsible for consistently implementing the service standards and operating procedures in the outlet.
- Responsible for ensuring sufficiency of manpower in the shift.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities assigned by immediate superior, which leads to guest satisfaction and profit for the hotel.
- Proven customer serving/ waitering experience for 4 years in F&B line
- With Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or Accounting graduate or ay equivalent Cert.
- Excellent command of English language, both spoken and written
- Must have an experience in cashiering jobs
- Must deal in a polite and sophisticated manner
- Enthusiastic, courteous, helpful to colleagues & hotel guests
- Can work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and hotel guests
- Excellent Guest Relation Skills
- Multiple language ability is considered as additional advantage
- Medical benefit
- Hostel (subsidy RM100)
- Primary School