- RM2,000.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
Identifies Business Opportunities by identifying prospect and evaluating their position in the Medical Industry
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, guidance researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements
- Identifies product improvement or new product by remaining current on industry trend, market activities and competitors.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintains professional and product knowledge.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree,Biomedical Engeering, Marketing, Medical Science or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position and fresh graduate also encourage to apply.
- Must possess own transport.
- 4 Full-Time positions available.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Allowance Transport RM 600