- RM2,500.0 - RM2,700.0 Per Month
- Day-to-Day Salon Operation:
- To support salon in all areas of operations, ensuring that operation runs smoothly at salon level.
- Coordinate and monitor the work involved in follow-up with supplier and distribution of sundry stocks, salon equipments and salon refreshment.
- To ensure all salon operation workflow, procedures and timeline are met. (i.e., sundry order submission from salons)
- Updating all salon expenses claims to Finance Department for further processing.
- To coordinate with various department HR, Education and Operation manage staff properties declaration (i.e: name tag, uniform, pass card)
- Inventory Control:
- To manage individual salon sundry, ancillary, linens and refreshment inventory.
- Ensure orders from salon are according to timeline and procedure. Inventory level is maintain at an optimal level to meet sales objective.
- Candidates must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" level/Pre-U in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in the operations or administration is an added advantage
- Computer literate (eg: Microsoft Excel)
- Possess own transport and able to travel in Klang Valley area
- 5 days week
- Opportunities for career development
- Good remuneration package
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level