- RM1,400.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Ensure medical equipment are in good conditions, medical supplies are available to administer 1st aid and emergency cases.
- Responsible for the safe, accurate administration of medication and treatments provided to patients.
- Maintaining complete and accurate applicable documentation.
- Candidate possess at least a Diploma in Nursing
- Registered licensed with the Malaysia Nursing Board.
- Team Player
- Knowledge and expertise sharing
- Job scope rotate to work in clinic and children playground
- Accommodation Provided
- EPF & Socso
- Annual Leave
- Training provided
- Uniform provided