- RM1,800.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Manage site projects/ to assist LA from time to time
- Can be independently responsible for projects, coordinating with team workers & project quality control.
- Confer with client, engineering personal, and architects on overall program
- Compile and analyze data on conditions, such as location, drainage, and location of structures for environmental reports and landscaping plans
- Go to site. Solve on-site problem or organize relevant personnel to solve it
- Fully control and understand the project
- To perform & undertake any duties as may be prescribed by the Management or Company from time to time
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Working experience in the related field is an added advantage
- Able to work independently, under pressure& within tight deadlines.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Available immediately
- Transportation allowance
- Annual leave
- Medical benefit