- RM1,000.0 - RM2,200.0 Per Month
- Marking of completed worksheets.
- Conduct assigned classes on timely basis
- Monitor and feedback students' learning progress
- Maintain class order and discipline
- Training and teaching material are provided.
- Self motivated person and independant.
- Min education SPM/Certificate/Diploma
- Must be patience, passionate about teaching, loving and caring for children.
- 5 working days
- Annual leave
- Provide meals
- Entitle all Selangor public holidays
- More benefit after confirmation.
- Provide training. Train you to become a professional teacher.
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level