- RM3,500.0 - RM6,000.0 Per Month
- As an web application developer you will work closely with project management, business analyst and development resources to deliver solutions. Candidates must possess advanced problem solving skills, the willingness to learn and ability to effectively and concisely communicate verbally and in written/presentation format. You must work well in a supportive and transparent team environment, while having the ability to research and resolve issues independently. Works under minimal supervision.
- Vacancies are available at our Kuala Lumpur Office.
- Analyze business requirements, provide development estimates and feedback and determine proper implementation.
- Maintain, support, troubleshoot, monitor and optimize existing and future applications.
- Work with other cross-functional teams to design and implement quality software solutions.
- Take leadership and ownership through the entire development life cycle.
- Ensure that solutions are at top quality, fully tested and scallable.
- Research and recommend new tools and technologies to keep development on the cutting edge.
- Able to response to urgent matters and provide support even outside of core business hours.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- 1+ years of working experience in Payment Industry / Gaming Platform / Online Trading Platform is highly desirable.
- He/She has experience in projects involving large scale-multi dimensional databases, complex business infrastructure, and cross-functional teams.
- Must possess at least 1 years of hands-on experience in using Java and various Java based technologies such as Java Servlet and J2EE.
- Must be well-verse in Linux environments including server maintenance and optimization.
- Experience in designing and maintaining at least one large scale RDBMS such as MSSQL, Oracle or MYSQL.
- Experience with front-end web development using Java Script, HTML5/CSS3, Ajax and Jquery.
- Candidates with experience of using any version control tools such as VisualSVN or GitHub would be an added advantage.
- Nearby public transport LRT
- Casual dress code
- 5 working days a week
- Medical allowance
- Parking is fully subsidized
- International exposure
- Training and travel to Asia Countries.
- Employer contribution of EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- 14 days annual leaves and 14 days sick leaves