- RM2,000.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Code and test programming for in-house front-end system.
- Debug code for existing and/or new built front-end system based on immediate need.
- Conduct end-user training upon completion of software.
- Balance workday between multiple projects and respond immediately to tech support requests from staff.
- Implement systems in in-house production environment.
- Report issues and concerns immediately to IT manager.
- Troubleshoot system bugs and issue.
- To create and maintain internal software programs for business.
- An enhanced facility with the programming environment with prefered Operating System (Linux, Mac OS X and Windows) can work too.
- The hard-working individual who has a creative but analytical mindset.
- Should be self-motivated and self-supervised, as telecommuting is encouraged for at least part of the work week
- Willingness to learn
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Basic HTML and CSS experience preferred
- Provided Training:
- React Programming
- React Native Programming
- Provided Accommodation/ Hostel