- RM1,800.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Support system and maintenance for the office LAN and hardware support, printers.
- Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining pc’s, networks and related equipment for Intercity’s internal system, production and office use.
- Administer network applications, equipment, operating systems and technologies. Ensure a high level of availability and customer service to users of network services
- Intercity’s Email Administrator to manage Intercity email which include creation of new username and password and deletion of resign or terminate staff within certain timeframe.
- Manage Intercity domain and network user accounts (new and existing user), folder permissions, profiles and password issues.
- Manage Daily backup task & weekly program back-upResponsible to run and manage daily backup task for every server at Intercity and to manage weekly backup for all programs and system own by Intercity. Backup tape will be send to HTV Data Center at Bukit Jelutong.
- Interact with vendors and third party service providers such as PC/hardware vendors, network and telecommunication providers.
- To do monthly health check on all Intercity hardware which include Server, PC, notebook and printers.
- Check on the server hardisk storage capacity and removed unnecessary file to trashcans.
- Support on the operation and production system such as Emtex server and also LAN and WAN network.
- Provide 24x7 standby and support to any emergency situation or failure in terms of system, network, server, hardware and all related infrastructure.
- Monitor and configure the Internet connection for office use.
- Develop, test and maintain disaster recovery procedures and to ensure all data and programs backup are functioning.Ensure compliance with corporate security requirements and IT Policy.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software
- Manage day –to-day technology functions (servers, network application, software, computers, printers and other hardware.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults. Problem need to be resolve in immediate timeframe.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
- Testing and evaluating new technology and makes recommendations for improvements in computer system.
- To support production in data updating and uploading.
- Provide preventive maintenance for hardware and software.
- Monitoring and maintaining system operation.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Research, evaluate work load and capacity of computer system for determining feasibility of expanding or enhancing computer operations and make recommendations for improvements in computer system.
- Negotiate and arrange for purchase of hardware and software with vendor.
- Establish and maintain appropriate records of software items and their location.
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software
- Configure Antivirus, emails etc.
- Assigns and coordinates work projects, such as converting to new hardware or softwareInformation Security Management System(ISMS) documentation – capacity management, access management, backup & restore, hardening process, change management, access matrix.
- Knowledge of OS Windows include Server – 2012,2008 & 2003, Win 10,Win 7, XP, Vista and general desktop support issues.
- Open source operating system - Linux
- Knowledge of internet protocols such as SSH, FTP, SFTP & HTTP, as well as the ability to use diagnostic tools such as trace route, ping, and dig.
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP and other networking concept.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Active Directory domain services.
- Good knowledge in hardware/software technologies updates.
- Experience using administrative tools and working knowledge of MS Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- LAN / WAN equipment and network troubleshooting.
- Understanding of Ethernet, TCP/IP routing, Network packet analysis tools use and configuration.
- Setup and configure all operating system.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to communicate with all levels.
- Allowance Meal
- Medical Claim
- Parking free