- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organisational policy
- Monitor workload of team members and provide regular updates to management on trending
- Identify problematic areas and implement / propose strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Act as primary IT contact within the country for all IT related functions: operational support, application support and service delivery
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve issues for Grab’s enterprise resources, tools, operating systems and applications both locally and remotely
- Work with internal teams to plan and implement service and application upgrades and changes
- Develop solutions to operational and user productivity issues and drive performance
- Assess vendors capabilities and monitor vendors performance
- Handle in-country escalations as first point of contact for such matters
- Minimum 3 years experience as IT manager.
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Manage staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Support experience with various operating systems (Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, iOS).
- Hands-on experience in deploying and supporting desktops, laptops, video conferencing, networking devices
- After office hours support for major service interruptions
- Our IT team prides themselves on working on the following factors:
- G-reat user experience
- R-eliable and scalable infrastructure
- A-utomation and digital transformations
- B-adas$ business support
- Bachelor's Degree