- RM400.0 - RM1,000.0 Per Month
- Resource planning, personnel selection & orientation for new employees.
- Staff Conflict Management, Staff Attendance Management, & Payroll Preparation.
- Human resource administration.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor in Human Resource, Business Studies/Administration, or any other relevant field.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Good English language proficiency.
- Able to read/write in Chinese language will be an added advantage.
- We offer the highest intern allowance (RM400 – RM1,000) in the industry to the qualified candidate based on performance during the interview.
- Monthly performance bonus will be paid rewarded to the qualified interns.
- We are treating you as one of us and let you access and participate in our business processes improvement.
- We offer full employment after your internship for the performing interns with a career plan map up for your career advancement.
- We may put you into our fast track Management Trainee Program to groom you as a manager within 3 years.
- Easy access to public transportation (LRT Kerinchi /bus/ taxi).
- Systematic training will be provided.
- The good working environment will be obtained.