- RM450.0 - RM650.0 Per Month
- As an fullstack developer intern, you will be will be working hand-in-hand with our frontend designers and marketing team, getting hands-on learning by assisting our developers in all aspects of web-based/mobile application/database development from research, conceptualize and technical design, server setup, developing, testing and debugging, deployment, after-launch maintenance, and technical documentation.
- You will be working on real inhouse/client's projects and guarantee NO non-related admin works like photocopy, data entries etc!
- You love programming and really passionate about cutting-edge web trend, web technologies and programming language.
- You like challenges and feel the utmost satisfactions when you solved a problem.
- You are proactive and will take the initiative to learn, be independent (do not expect to be spoon fed), strong self-discipline with the “can-do” attitude.
- You have good logical thinking, analytic and problem-solving skills.
- You understand your codes, you write clean and neat code with necessary comments.
- You can develop website from scratch using any coding.
- You are able to troubleshoot bugs independently, identify the trip wire and propose possible solution.
- You are efficient and capable of working within deadline.
- You can communicate clearly with team members
- You have the following technical skills:
- Working knowledge of latest web standards, cross-browser compatibility and mobile responsive
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading/caching), accessibility and security compliance
- (Bonus skill) VueJS, Apache, Nginx, ASP.NET, C#,SEO, Android/iOS development (Ionic/Flutter), Server admin, AI/machine learning (R/Python), Docker, Kubernetes
- (Optional) Basic/Good understanding in SEO
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm
- Internship Duration: Preferably 3-6 months
- A flat startup organization with no hierarchy and young teams
- Grow your knowledge and experience at the fastest way possible
- Access to latest exciting technologies, huge collections of paid world-class level video trainings and e-books
- You'll be working directly with the founder
- Casual/smart casual dress code (yes you can wear slippers)
- Free flow of coffee, teas and biscuits/snacks
- Flexible lunch hour
- Team building activities
- Plenty of food courts, cafes & restaurants within office's walking distance
- Opportunity to convert to full time employment based on performance during internship.