- RM400.0 - RM1,000.0 Per Month
- Assisting Accounts, Finance & Internal Audit Department in:
- Manage and supervise accounting and administration team in the day-to-day operation of the department.
- Responsible for the group's management and financial accounting and reporting, closing and consolidation of accounts, budgeting and inventory management.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and liaise with auditors, tax agent, and other relevant professionals and authorities.
- Assistance in internal controls, policies and standard operating procedures formulation.
- Setting up of costing framework for our range of selected products.
- Handling of financing, grant application, and import-export documentation.
- Currently pursuing Diploma/Bachelor in Accountancy/Finance, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Business Studies, or any other equivalent subject.
- Computer literate and knowledge in Accounting System (Eg. QnE Accounting, UBS Accounting) is an added advantage.
- Meticulous and inclination to high level of accuracy in every deliverable.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills.
- Able to read/write in Chinese language will be an added advantage.
- We offer the highest intern allowance (RM400 – RM1,000) in the industry to the qualified candidate based on performance during the interview.
- Monthly performance bonus will be paid rewarded to the qualified interns.
- We are treating you as one of us and let you access and participate in our business processes improvement.
- We offer full employment after your internship for the performing interns with a career plan map up for your career advancement.
- We may put you into our fast track Management Trainee Program to groom you as a manager within 3 years.
- Easy access to public transportation (LRT Kerinchi /bus/ taxi).
- Systematic training will be provided.
- The good working environment will be obtained.
- Financial Reward
- Monthly allowance from RM400 to RM1000
- Performance incentive
- Out-of-pocket allowance