- RM1,200.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Creating lesson plan. Design projects/ displays. Parent meeting. Class room / studio management
- Conduct creativity classes according to lesson plans
- To perform research & development in continual improvement of the course and programme materials
- Plan activities using variety of materials and equipment to develop good coordination, social skills, creativity and stimulate interest of learning in arts
- To observe and record children’s progress and communicate with parents
- To undertake any teaching needed where skills relevant as may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Perform customer service include recruitment of students whenever needed.
- We are an International Children Art centre for Children aged 3 to 18 years old. We adopt Japanese Methodology in the approach include Children Brain Development programme.
- We are searching for passionate art teachers and designers for the internship/Part/ full time position.
- Fine Art/Graphic Designing/Multimedia Design graduates are welcome.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged as Training will be provided.
- Staff Entreprenuer Programme with incentive potential awaits the right candidates.
- To be based at Cyberjaya. Working weekend is a MUST.
- Salary ranges from RM2k to RM4k, not included of incentives (applicable to right candidates)
- EPF & Socso Contribution
- Annual Leave 14 days
- Mediacl leave 14 days
- Bonus (at Management's discretion)
- Incentive (Staff Entrepreneur Programme)
- Comprehensive Training