- RM2,500.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- Perform audit assignment within the Group including operation, financial and business process review.
- Review the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control systems.
- Summarize audit findings and prepare audit report with recommendation.
- Perform special review and investigation as and when required.
- Perform other duties and ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Business, Finance or Accounting; or part professional qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA or CIA.
- At least 1 to 2 year(s) of working experiences in similar capacity in the areas of external audit, internal audit, and risk management.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Candidates possess good command of English and Malay.
- Added advantage with proficiency in Mandarin capabilities.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical and good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel whenever required with short notice.
- Annual leave
- Bonus / Increment
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Staff Purchase