- RM15,000.0 - RM20,000.0 Per Month
- Manage and oversee the full spectrum of accounting, finance and tax functions across the group, including the management of the team and liaising with external auditors and tax agents to ensure compliance with statutory audit/tax/legal requirements from a reporting and settlement perspective
- Preparation and maintenance of the group statutory and management accounts on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis, from both a business unit basis and consolidated basis for Group and auditor review
- Preparation of group financial forecasts including commercial P&L and cash flows for business planning and performance review.
- Manage/oversee cash flow projections of the Group to control payment and collection schedule to achieve efficiency in cash management system.
- Formulation and review of financial operational processes including oversight functions, cost control, operational finance procedures
- Supervision of the Group finance team of 5 across the SEA region to ensure consistency in reporting & controls
- Supporting and advising the CEO and BOD in overseeing the capital structure of the company & any capital raising or corporate finance activities.
- Degree / Diploma holder in Accounting / Finance / Banking or related fields
- ACCA / ACA qualified and/or member or MIA
- Strong command of both English & BM, written and spoken
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience with 3-5 years in the capacity of Finance Director, Finance Controller or higher.
- Regional financial services or startup P&L experience is an advantage
- Experience with Regional (SEA Region) Consolidation of Financial Statements and Financial reporting.
- Familiar with IFRS and its application across the major SEA geographies (MY, ID, SG, TH, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and any of the major accounting software packages in Malaysia (UBS, MYOB, SQL etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree