- RM1,500.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- To plan and implement electrical Works at the Premises and as instructed by the Supervisor.
- To do maintenance works
- To do inspection and troubleshooting for problems in Mechanical & Electrical systems.
- Report to the Supervisor in-charge and the company representatives from the Head Office.
- To comply with the Company rules and Regulations.
- To do the electrical wiring works in a safe an efficient manner as stipulated in the relevant Malaysian regulations and Laws.
- Minimum SPM
- Certificate in Electrical; PW2, PW4 are welcomed. Those without a certificate but have experience in Electrical Works are encourage to apply.
- Discipline and Responsible.
- Good working ethics.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to do work independently with spirit team work and Self-motived
- Positive attitude towards mastering new skills
- Traveling allowance
- Medical benefits
- Annual leave
- Enhances communication skills with relevant, subordinates and superiors.
- Overtimes allowance
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level