- RM1,300.0 - RM1,800.0 Per Month
- Discuss requirements with clients.
- Present your ideas as sketches, scale plans, computer-generated visuals, and models.
- Produce final blueprints after discussion with clients.
- Develop and design graphics and layouts for printed and online advertisement I.E flyer, banner, newsletter, catalog, brochures, billboards, buntings, facebook, Instagram and others
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Has creative ideas and well verse with interactive media or design.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Plan and create digital campaigns.
- Analyses social media campaign with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and arrears for social media campaign improvement.
- Supervise social media accounts, sourcing, planning and execute contents.
- Possess at least a professional certificate, diploma/ degree in art / design / creative multimedia, mass communications or equivalent.
- Knowledge in advertising, media or technology industry.
- A passion for anything digital, with strong knowledge of animation techniques, video, and audio editing, storyboarding, 3d design/animation, web/interactive design and presentation design/development.
- Experience and expertise with current graphic design software and tools, practices and procedures including after effects, premiere pro, photoshop, illustrator, google slides.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise, and creative manner preferred.
- Panel Clinic