- Analyze data to develop insights on user behaviors and/or payment risks.
- Develop and communicate insights and recommended actions to stakeholders to reduce user and payment fraud.
- Conduct data investigations and analysis on fraudulent rings that has been identified by stakeholders.
- Identify potential false positive cases and feedback to the Data Science team.
- Work with business teams to translate requirements and needs to the Tech teams.
- Ensure incentives payouts to drivers and rewards to passengers are appropriately given.
- A technical degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related fields.
- Strong experience in SQL, Tableau and Excel.
- Relevant experience on data analysis and machine learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong training skills.
- Proficient in RDBMS such as PostgresQL or MySQL.
- Proficiency in a local SEA language.
- Good understanding of the fraud space with hands-on knowledge of fraud, payments and risk.
- Bachelor's Degree