- RM1,400.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Handling all inbound calls pertaining to customer general enquiries, complaints, comments, feedbacks and other raising issue related to the company's products
- To exceed customers expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information.
- Work in a team to achieve the required KPI elements and SLA.
- Applicant must be willing to work on rotational shifts
- Each shift consists of 9.5 working hours and inclusive of 1 hour lunch for rest and 30 minutes break time
- 6 working days per week
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Must be energetic, positive minded and good team player
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens
- Fresh graduates who are interested to start their career in a call center are also encouraged to apply - Full Training Provided
- Monthly Salary
- Various Allowances
- Attractive Incentives
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
- Full Training Provided
- Shuttle service provided based on specific location
- Internal Job Posting: opportunity to apply to transfer within Aegis Malaysia or to other Aegis locations worldwide at the discreation on Management.
- Aegis hires from across the globe so there is an opportunity to interact with people from different cultures and ethnicity (Europe, Asia Pacific, etc)
- Career Growth & Training Programs:
- Career Path: Executive > Senior Executive > Specialist > Team Leader > Assistant Manager > Manager
- iSTAR – System for Appraisal & Rewards – The STAR training is to help Aegis employees to identify their weakness and to develop future leaders for the company.
- English Training – Aegis provides English trainings to Aegis employees who would like to improve their communication & business writing skills.
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level