- Responsible for providing accurate information concerning hotel facilities, venues and functions and handling guest inquiries. Supervises the issue of keys, mail, messages, telegrams and parcels to the guests
- Coordinate guests’ needs, requests, and inquiries to ensure superior service and value for our guests.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Able to read and write English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
- Additional Language skills will be a plus
- Duty Meal provided
- Uniform Provided
- Free Motorbike Parking
- Room to Grow
- EPF, EIS & SOCSO
- Medical & Insurance
- F&B Privilege
- Worldwide IHG Hotels' Employee Rate