- RM2,000.0 - RM2,001.0 Per Month
- To ensure that all electronic and paper records of all works undertaken by the association are up to date and confidentially maintained.
- To enter data into the corporate database and produce reports from the database and other IT packages as required.
- To collate, record, reconcile and store all documentation received by and generated by the association relating to asset management operations.
- To take telephone and e-mail enquiries, service requests and complaints from residents and others and action them in accordance with association policy.
- To book servicing, inspection and other visits with residents and to record such appointments within corporate systems and diaries.
- To liaise with staff at all levels across the association to ensure that maintenance services are provided in a timely and professional manner for our residents.
- To liaise with the Customer Contact Team in the booking of visits to residents homes to undertake maintenance services.
- To liaise with the Financial Support Officer to ensure that up to date data is produced for functions undertaken by business unit.
- To take notes during meetings and reproduce in the required format for distribution to others.
- To provide general administrative support to the Asset Management Business Unit.
- Possess a Diploma or degree in Property/ Estate Management or equivalent.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia. Able to speak Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Minimum 1-3 years working experience preferably in related field.
- Computer literate.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Independent, self-motivated, committed, happy-go-lucky, energetic, positive mindset, result-oriented and a good attitude.
- Possess good interpersonal and communications skills, able to communicate well with employees.
- Contract 6 Month